Paper-to-digital: the newest, oldest way to work
Artists, designers, illustrators – each has their own way of working. Some are immediately and purely digital; others love paper at the start of their workflow. Wacom Intuos Pro lets you enjoy both.
Paper to digital workflow
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition lets you choose how you work. You can draw in ink on your preferred paper with our 0.4mm Finetip Pen and capture every stroke in real time – ready to edit in your favorite software. You don’t need to be connected to a computer or the Internet; it’ll store up to 200 sketches, ready for you to sync using the Wacom Inkspace app.
Alternatively, connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work digitally from start to finish with our sensitive Wacom Pro Pen 2 – just the same way as you can with Wacom Intuos Pro.
Direct to digital workflow
Connect Wacom Intuos Pro to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth, install drivers, and you’re ready to start work directly in the software of your choice. Sketch with the new Wacom Pro Pen 2 on the customizable drawing surface* and see your creations brilliantly come to life on screen.
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: an extension of you
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 will instantly become your favorite creative tool. With supreme levels of sensitivity and control, it’ll feel like a natural extension of your hand.
Natural tilt support
Virtually no lag
No batteries or recharging
Slim and sleek design
Convert your paper sketches to layered raster and vector formats
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with invaluable Inkspace features* specifically designed for artists and designers. They give you total, flexible control over your work:
- Export your work in layered raster or vector formats (such as PSD and SVG)
- Sync your creations across multiple devices
- Share your creative projects with colleagues and clients
*Requires registration and a Wacom ID
Work your way
Wacom Intuos Pro tablets are designed to let you focus on what’s important – your creativity.
Choose the Wacom Intuos Pro to suit you
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition or Wacom Intuos Pro? The choice is yours. If you prefer to put pen to paper at the start of your workflow, the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition is the one for you. Whereas if you do the bulk of your drawing digitally, Wacom Intuos Pro is the perfect match.
Each is available in two sizes: the lighter and more portable Medium model; and the Large model with a more expansive drawing area.
- Product TypeCreative Pen Tablet
- Model NumberMedium: PTH-660
- SizeMedium: 338 x 219 x 8 mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
- Active AreaMedium: 224 x 148 mm / 8.7 x 5.8 in
- WeightMedium: 700g/ 1.54lbs
- StylusWacom Pro Pen 2
- Stylus TypePressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Pen Pressure Levels8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Recognition± 60 levels
- Switches2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet
- Replacement Nibs10 Pro Pen 2 nibs (6 standard and 4 felt nibs in pen stand)
- Desktop Pen StandYes
- GripLatex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2)
- TechnologyPatented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys™8 customizable, application-specific
- Touch RingYes – 4 customizable functions
- Express View Display (hud)Yes
- Radial MenuYes
- Display ToggleYes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush SizeYes
- Cordless PenYes
- Precision ModeYes
- Cable Included2 m (6.6 ft) PVC-free USB cable
- PC And Mac ConnectionUSB or Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
- Wireless IncludedYes – Bluetooth Classic for connecting to a PC or Mac; Bluetooth LE* for connecting to mobile devices (in optional paper mode).
*Available in February 2017
- Paper Size (for paper sketching)A5/Half Letter for Medium tablet (with
optional Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint
Pen) A4/Letter for Large tablet (with optional
Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint Pen)
- Max # of Pages Stored (for paper sketching)With optional Paper Clip and Finetip or
Ballpoint Pen, 200 pages with unlimited
layers on tablet – no connection necessary.
- System RequirementsUSB port, Windows® 7 or later (64bit),
Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth Classic
for wireless connection to PC or Mac,
Bluetooth LE for wireless connection to
mobile devices (in paper mode),
Internet connection to download driver* and
*Download and installation of driver is
required to make product work.
- Limited Warranty2 years in USA, Canada, and Latin America, 1 year China, 1 Year in AP, 1 Year in Japan, 2 Years in Europe
- CertificationsUS: FC, CEC (California Energy Commision), RBRC, Mercury Labeling Requirements
Canada: IC, ENERGY EFFICIENCY STANDARDS REGULATION
Colombia: Commission de Regulacion de Telecomunicaciones
Costa Rica: SUTEL
Panama: Autoridad Nacional de los Servicios Públicos
El Salvador: Superintendencia General de Electricidad y Telecomunicaciones
Dominican Republic: INDOTEL
Trinidad and Tobago: TATT
- CertificationsEU/EEA/SW/Turkey: CE, RoHS
Kuwait: Ministry of Communications
Japan: VCCI, Radio Act
China: SRRC (CMIIT), China RoHS, GB
Australia/New Zealand: RCM, IDA
- What’s IncludedWacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet (Medium or Large)
Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free)
Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs)
4 extra pen color rings
Texture sheet sample card,
2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
Quick start guide
- AccessoriesWacom Paper Clip,
Wacom Finetip Pen,
Wacom Ballpoint Pen,
Wacom standard nibs (5 pack),
Wacom felt nibs (3 pack),
Wacom Finetip refills (3 pack),
Wacom Ballpoint refills (3 pack),
Wacom Soft Case – Medium or Large,
Wacom Texture Sheets – smooth, standard, and rough,
Prior generation pens (Pro, Classic, Art, Airbrush, Grip)
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with case (replaceable)
- Included ServicesInkspace Basic subscription with optional
Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint Pen.
Includes 5GB storage, sync, export,
download and share features. Supports
export to PSD, SVG, PNG, JPG, and WILL
formats. Wacom ID required.